What we do
We help companies grasp the power of digital transformation to optimise their customer experience and grow their business in a rapidly changing world. We help you develop and bring together all the essential elements of your digital strategy, data architecture and technology roadmap from whatever point you are at on your journey. We can incubate new ideas end to end and be with you every step of the way.
Mitra Innovation are experts in working with the Del Boomi integration platform, delivering seamless integration of applications, data and people across your business
Mitra have significant experience of working with the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. For those customers who favour Azure over AWS and G-Cloud
Creatio (formerly bpm’online) is a leading low-code, process automation and CRM company, which has been highly recognized as a market leader by key industry analysts. Mitra Innovation as a Creatio Integrator Partner helps businesses leverage Creatio’s intelligent platform to accelerates sales, marketing, service and operations.
Netcall is a cutting edge low-code platform that helps transform customer experience, speed up transformation and improve IT performance. Mitra with its extensive product development experience is able to better develop full-stack apps with blistering speed by leveraging the Netcall platform.
Enterprise Service Bus and API’s delivering systems integration, seamless employee / customer experience and rapid agile innovation.
Providing consistent platforms, systems and experience across multiple organisations and deliver real time data and reports.
Events & News
Global Covid-19 Outbreak : Mitra Communiqué
V 1.0 10/03/2020
As the global outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) gathers momentum globally, Mitra continues to actively monitor the situation, and in the face of growing concern over the coronavirus’s impact on the health, operations, and economic success of our team members, customers and partners. We wanted to share an update on actions we have taken to maintain our ability to serve customers and minimize any potential risks for our collective employees. We are keeping up-to-date with guidance as it continues to be released from relevant bodies (WHO, Public Health England, SL Ministry of Health). All preventative measures taken are applicable across all Mitra offices globally.
Our response plan to the Covid-19 thread will encompass the following three fronts.
- Additional hygiene measures are being put in place at all offices with hand sanitation dispensers placed in public areas where physical contamination is possible (finger scan devices, common areas, etc) as well as disinfection of office spaces
- Awareness campaigns for staff are being regularly conducted educating them of effective personal hygiene practices and guidelines
- All staff members are required to practise self quarantine if they display cold, cough or fever like symptoms
- All business travel has been suspended until further notice
- Any staff member returning from a country or area where there has been confirmed cases of the virus is requested to self isolate and work from home for a period of 14 days
- We are closely monitoring the fast-changing situation regarding all territories and will continue to update our measures based on guidance from authorities
- Our team members at client locations in affected areas are advised to practice a work-from-home policy to continue to serve the respective customers. We will work with our customers, where required, to enable the remote infrastructure required to continue delivering on our commitments
3.Incident Management and Business Continuity
- In the case of any outbreak Mitra will comply by the advisories released by relevant authorised bodies and be compliant to guidelines
- Mitra has a comprehensive BCP plan which allows for staff to work from home or remote locations and not rely upon physical access to a Mitra office
- Continuous situation monitoring is being conducted to ensure all proactive steps are taken to ensure minimal interruption to business and business continuity is maintained
We reassure you that we are in no way slowing down our business-as-usual functions. We already extensively use video conferencing and other distributed collaboration tools for a large number of our activities, and we will continue to do so during this period.